Pages

Install Java........

Install Java........
Java is Installing

Tuesday 2 August 2011

How to Install Java

To Install Java, you need to determine which of the Java (Sun Microsystems product you need).


Which Java (Sun Microsystems) product do I need to install?

The Java platform is a  new way of computing, based on the process of data and networks and the that the java software should run/execute on many type of different computers, consumer gadgets and other devices. Thanks to Java technology, now Owned by Oracle , you can use the same application for all types of machine: a PC, a macintosh computer, a computer network or even new technologies such as screen phones internet.


To install Java does not require any prior knoeledge, or technical ability, and neither do u have to be a computer geek.
It's quick and easy.

Depending on what you need to use java for, you have to either download the java JRE or java JDK

What is Java JRE?
The java JRE(Java Runtime Enviroment) is a runtime required to power java Apps. It  provides the (JVM) Java Virtual Machine, the Java libraries, and other components required/needed to run applets and applications written with the Java programming language. In addition, two key deployment technologies are part of the JRE: Java Plug-in that allows applets to run in popular browsers, and Java Web Start, which deploys standalone applications over a network. read more about JRE....

What is Java JDK?
A (JDK) Java Development Kit also called Java Development Toolkit is a program development environment from Sun Microsystems for writing Java applets and Java applications. It includes a runtime environment (JRE). The JDK consists of the Java Compiler for compiling Java applications, the Debugger for checking for bugs, and Intepreter for Interpreting Java Codes. The JDK is used by Developers and programmers.

Now that you know which one you need to install.

6 comments:

  1. I AM EDUARD EDO FERENC,FROM ZAGREB-CROATIA.
    I HAVE--WINDOWS VISTA;GOOGLE-CHROME.
    I NEED JAVA FOR VIDEOS,VERSION6,UPDATE 26 (141MB)
    JAVA-SE DOWNLOADS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi eduaro, I don't really understand what you mean, perhaps you want to run java applets that has videos embeded in it or java apps, if you check the "How to install java on windows" post, you'll see links to java downloads I posted there, depending on which version of java you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! IT BECOME HARD TO ME!! I TRY TO INSTALL JAVA
    FOR 18 DAYS--IN ORACLE;HERE-INSTALL JAVA...
    I DONT UNDERSTAND WHOT IS HAPPENING.I NEED JAVA
    FOR VIDEOS,OF MY MUSIC --MY BAND SONORA (SEE ON FACEBOOK;AND YOUTUBE).CAN YOU HELP ME TO DO THAT?
    I REALY GONA CRAZY.I AM EDUARD EDO FERENC.
    FROM CROATIA-ZAGREB. PLEASE HELP ME!!
    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE 30 PRINTED SCRIPTS,BUT I AM LOST IN IT!
    AM I STUPEED? I AM A.PAINTER;GRAPHICS DIPL.ING.
    AND MUSIC -MY LOVE? YES! I UNDERSTAND.HAW CAN YOU HELP ME "DIRECTLI". YOU CANT INSTALL JAVA TO ME !!
    ONE SOLUTION IS TO MY FRIEN SEND ME JAVA,BY EMAIL.
    BUT,MABY IT IS RISK?
    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay do you have the java installer, the java software itslef? if you do, which do you have, and what excatly do you need it for, because it's not hard to install at all. The JDK 6 update 25(which is for development) is 67.5MB and the JRE should be lesser than that. if you don't have it i can manually show you the sun java link to it. And where do you want to install it, what operating system or platform?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I INSTALED ON ORACLE KAVA 6-26;BUT NOW I AM ON MOZILLA,BUT I DONOT KNOW HAW TO ACTIVATE JAVA-I GOT JAVA EXE,AND DUKE EXE. CAN YOU HELP ME IN THAT?

    ReplyDelete